Friday, October 11, 2013

Insomnia and Photos

Since I am sitting here AGAIN unable to sleep I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from my time here (I left out Angkor Wat since I already did a post on that).  I am someone who needs 8 hours of sleep every night and I think I have been averaging 4.  I have no idea why and I cannot wait to go into a coma when I get home!  Well, here you go...

The incredible Clay and Emily who oversee all of AIM's work here in Siem Reap
(and the guy from the Pink Room video if you saw it)

Where we taught the first 2 weeks before moving everyone to our place

The New AIM outreach center!

Cows everywhere.  Skinny Cows!


$1 dinner!

Rotha of La Rose Cafe, so wonderful to us!

LOVED this Korean meal

The road to class

Naked babies everywhere! 

The view from our tuk tuk ride

Bridge leading to the Night Market

They make the best use of every vehicle.  There are usually way more than this!

Can't believe these little guys just cruise around!

Market where the locals shop.  Bella took us here, fascinating!

4 to 5 on every "moto"


Local use tuk tuks too, they get as many as they can into them

if you don't have a moto you have to have a bike




In the meat market...PU!

napping on the job

hoof anyone?

Bridge to Night Market in the day

Mao all ready for one of our many rides in the rain


I love these little faces!


More monkeys...doing bug control!

Monks are everywhere and are every age

PJ time!

Going to miss Mao so much!

As well as Bella and Peter

So much color everywhere you look!

No comments:

Post a Comment